Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunshine State Eggfest recipes

Our Nicky
Our Nicky Posts: 44
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just returned by RV from an outstanding Eggfest via every outlet mall on I95, 26,77,79, 90 to warm, sunny Ontario.

In response to requests at the Eggfest I'm going to post recipes for the stuff Newin96 (my stepson Mike and his son Jack) and I served in maybe the best Florida sunshine of the entire winter.

Thanks to Little Chef, Pork Butt Mike, Bubba Tim, Poolman and others who made the day so memorable. Looking forward to next year already.

We cooked 160 empanadas served with chimichurri, home cured canadian back bacon served on 120 toasted buns spread with aioli and my own hot sauce, grilled three pineapples, outside round seared on the Egg, cooked sous vide and seared again on the Egg and finally strip lion braided with olives and anchovies that only made it to the afterparty. I think that was it.

Recipes will follow in successive posts

Comments