Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woo3 In Canada?

Options
Jasper
Jasper Posts: 378
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Have any of the Canadian members purchased a Woo3 online? I'm interested in getting (or making) one of these but was told shipping would cost over $50! Is there anywhere to get one in Canada?

Comments

• Robins
    Robins Posts: 131
    Options
    Jasper,

I ordered the Woo3 and the spider from CGS. I have used them both tons. I wouldn't have a problem paying the 50 bucks again. Unsure of any place in Canada to buy these things.

Paul
  • James MB
    James MB Posts: 359
    Options
    I have shipped woos to the UK on seperate occasions.
    Believe me they are worth the additional shipping too!
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    Hi Jasper,

You can have stuff shipped to a location in the US and pick it up there. For example, UPS stores usually offer package acceptance services. You would have to weight the cost of having it shipped to you directly versus the cost of shipping it to a US address. You will still have to pay the GST and PST when you cross the border.

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital