Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey you Canuc people

SundownSundown Posts: 2,968
edited 3:35AM in EggHead Forum
which of you live in western (bordering Maine) NB? It's hard to tell who's who 'cause you all look alike. ;)

Comments

• Carey,

You may want to ask that en Francais. :laugh: Mikeb6109 is down that way

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Now that's funny!! Some of those Minnesooootains do to. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Yaaaa...We do!
    It's a real fine line :unsure:
  • Those easteners all look alike to me too, sorry can't help you here. Although I think Mike is in NB.

Doug
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    i live right on the border of Hamlin Maine .Take me like 2 minutes to get there.Why do you ask?
  • Bud,

You are way too tall to be an Easterner! ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

hey Steve comment ca va? Been a while buddy!
    Hey where are you located? Je suis a Grand Sault N-B
    Steve you sure it is not that you are way too short to put up with an Esterner!! :laugh:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Hey I resemble that name, don't you know. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    LOLOL hey Molly you do resemble that name!! Did they name it after you maybe?? ;)
  • Mikey,

Yeah really mon ami. I'll call you tomorrow, we have some settling up to do. :)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON