Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woohoo, Canada!

Options
Jeffersonian
Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Maelle Ricker looked so, so good in taking the Snowboard cross gold. Way to go, and we'll see you in the women's gold medal hockey final!!

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Brad,

I'm betting the men's too.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Is there some event taking place? :huh: ;) Maybe that's why all my channels are running reruns! :angry:
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Hoss,

Beverly Hillbillies not showin' up?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Avocados
    Avocados Posts: 465
    Options
    Home field advantage??? :laugh:

Hey Steve. Are you and the wife coming down to Florida to thaw out next month??

- Barry
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    ONLY the RERUNS!!! :angry: :laugh: :laugh: B) I'm switchin to the Andy Griffith Show! ;) Good Luck,Guys,REALLY.You gonna need it! :laugh:
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Avocados,

We are going to be there!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Think the Canadians could use a little Pennsilvania weather right about now for the games! ;)
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    there's only two teams in women's hockey, canada and usa.. .

men's hockey will be another story. .. . canada looked good in their opener tonight, whooping up on a week norway team. .. iginla with a hat trick. ..what was with cindy beating up on that shmo and getting the penalty though????. . . and i thought jeremy roenick was gonna slug that douche mike milbury in the booth between periods. .LOL . ...

wish i could stay up late and watch the russians tonight. ... semin/ov/dytsuk on the 1st line. .. i still predict russia/canada in the men's final. . .with sweden right up there too ... this is gonna be a great tournament!!!
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    there's only two teams in women's hockey, canada and usa.. .

men's hockey will be another story. .. . canada looked good in their opener tonight, whooping up on a week norway team. .. iginla with a hat trick. ..what was with cindy beating up on that shmo and getting the penalty though????. . . and i thought jeremy roenick was gonna slug that douche mike milbury in the booth between periods. .LOL . ...

wish i could stay up late and watch the russians tonight. ... semin/ov/dytsuk on the 1st line. .. i still predict russia/canada in the men's final. . .with sweden right up there too ... this is gonna be a great tournament!!!
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    That's a tough one, there's so much more depth in men's. Anyone getting to the finals has to get though Russia, Finland, etc....you really think the US has the juice to get that far?
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn, I used to love that show.
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    I agree, Max, I think it's going to be a Canada/Russia final. Ovechkin or not, you gotta be pulling for the canuckies, baby.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    no way in hell i'm rooting for the canadian hockey team. ...i'm rooting for the russkies all the way....then the swedes.. . then then czechs....then USA.. ..as far as this hockey tournament goes, my friends to the north come dead last!!! ...none of my caps got picked to play (they snubbed mike green). . .they are led by captain crybaby. . .why in the world would i root for them!!??!!
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    Jeez, Max, the damn Rooskies don't even barbecue! Unless it's beets or lard or some other godforsaken thing.

Got a couple of Blues on the squad, and I hear David Backes did an end-to-end run against the Swiss for a goal today. I'll be cheering the guys on.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    doesn't matter. .. we have five caps playing at the olympics. . 3 russians, 1 swede and 1 czech. . .on this one, my loyalties run to them, not to the US team or to the cannuks who snubbed one our best players. . .

and the russkies won big last night too behind the great8!! . . .

its gonna be a great 2 weeks of hockey....
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    None of your Caps got picked up by our Curling Teams either. :laugh: Both our Men's and Women's teams are undefeated thus far!
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i watched the US women get upset by the japanese yesterday in the 10th rock. ..bummer. ..it was a great match though. . .US men got beat earlier in the day by the germans. ..i understand the german men may be one of the favorite teams. . .figures, they drink more beer than any other country!!! so that should make them tough to beat in curling, right??!! . ...