Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WessB, are you getting ready for TUNDRA FEST?

Options
RVH
RVH Posts: 523
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:) :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :silly:

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Not sure I follow ya....if you're talking about all the Toyota recall garbage..mine isn't included..least not yet anway...
  • RVH
    Options
    Tundra...as in the "frozen north" type of weather you have been having....a (very, as it turns out) feeble attempt at humor. :blush:
  • WessB
    Options
    Sorry my friend..I'm so sick of this snow that there aint nothin funny about it anymore...shoulda seen the humor in it, but I'm also not feelin the greatest today..been ridin the couch pretty much all day....Thankfully what they had forecast for us today pretty much missed us...gotta wait for the rest of this crap to melt so I can how much roof damage I got from a porch roof that got a little overloaded.....
  • RVH
    Options
    Sorry, Wess. I didn't even think about real damage. We just don't get that much snow around here. We usually go straight to ice. I hope it turns out okay for you. Hang in there!
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your illness. Maybe you should CROWN it. LOL
  • WessB
    Options
    It's all cool....I think everyone around here is tired of it....the amount of collapsed roofs on the news is almost unbelievable...fairly sure mine is just minimal....we are going through that thaw in the day freeze at night thing now...The piles everywhere are so big and so many they will most likely still be around WELL into March...Thanks for asking just the same, sorry I didn't pick up on the humor initially...and we don't get this much snow around here either...LOL
  • WessB
    Options
    Hopin it's just one of them 24 hour things....lightly medicating with rum...LOL
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Wess,

Mine is. I'm not going to take it in though. I figure I can nix a speeding ticket by saying it just stuck. :)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• WessB
    Options
    LOL...now that's funny..