Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Small is Tired of Rolling Around...

Options
Nate
Nate Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted the plans about 2-3 months ago but haven't shared any updates (or posted here in a while) but the outdoor kitchen is almost done:

OutdoorKitchen002.jpg

The Small is also lonely so I've made a spot for a bigger brother:

OutdoorKitchen004.jpg

View from the kitchen: Deck and Pergola in front of the fireplace will be next.

OutdoorKitchen006.jpg

Comments

• MountainGriller
    Options
    WOW - Very impressive hangout
  • Nate
    Options
    Thanks! Just realized I should have posted something a little more pertinent - Chargrilled Oysters tonight on the Small...
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Sweet! Looks like it's coming together nicely!!
    Very jelous of you right now! That's going to be a great space for you and your family.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • ChrisC
    ChrisC Posts: 107
    Options
    Nate - Talk to me about what looks like an outdoor burner to the right of the egg resting places? Make, model, etc... what made you decide on that specific one? I am looking to add one to me two egg set up.

Thx,
    ChrisC
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,894
    Options
    I see you live in shanty town...hope The Changer in DC makes you as happy as he has me :whistle:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Nate
    Options
    Chris - The model is a single burner DCS BGB131-N. I bought the best single burner I could find for a reasonable price on the bay after some research on that brand.

It has battery ignition so I didn't have to run electric in addition to gas. Also comes with the cover and was easy to install.

Haven't used it yet but fingers are crossed.

Sorry for the delay - maybe not much help