Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just stuff....

NoVA Bill
NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Safeway has a bone-in NY Strip special at $3.99/lbs. Normally I don't meat shop at SW but with a tight budget and after a conversation with Meat Manager Mike thought I'd give it a shot. I was impressed with the flavor from the lunch steaks we had so I bought more(none eggin' event ergo no pics).
IMG00032-1.jpg
Hope I'm using the DV280 vacuum sealer properly. :ohmy:

This pic is for Kent aka GG. Hope it thaws out in time for breakfast this AM.
IMG00033.jpg

Hey Molly here's the Pork Roast, looks like I'll egg it for Wed's dinner chine and all. Knives are at the ready!
IMG00034-1.jpg

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, sausage done, stuffed and cooked. I will put up a post as soon as I have some time to work up the pictures.

Thanks for the post and help.
    What size stuffer did you get and do you see any problem with the plastic gears?

Kent
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Sweet!! Show me the pics Bill! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Hey Kent,

I got the 5 lbs stuffer from Northern Industries. The nylon gears are just fine as long as you don't try to put the plunger thru the bottom of the unit. Plus replacement gears are available.