Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pulled Pork Big hit at work lunch

KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
edited 11:44PM in EggHead Forum
I made 63 pounds of pulled pork for the guys at work. With the the way I have seen these guys eat I figured a lot extra so I would not run out. Well I over cooked. Everyone ate and we had enough for most the next day.

I got lots of compliments and they can't wait tell I make more. A couple of guys said I should start catering. I replied "If I wouldn't eat all the profits I'd do it in a second." I got a "look" from my boss.

Comments

• Kokeman,

It feels good when you have a winner doesn't it. Congrats!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    Yes it does, thanks Steve
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Congrats on the good cook,you will have work mice hangin around the house from now on.Everytime we get together I always end up cooking.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Congrats! The butts that kept on giving into the second day. Just can't beat that quiet pride when people are chewing with their eyes closed. ;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,699
    What sauce (or sauces) did you use at work? Was it on the side?
    Did you do the cole slaw?
    Thinking of doing the same here.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    Mickey wrote:
    What sauce (or sauces) did you use at work? Was it on the side?
    Did you do the cole slaw?
    Thinking of doing the same here.

I had the sauce on the side. I had three different types of Sweet baby rays, KC masterpiece, and Blues hog.
    Just chips on the side. :(