Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The True History of my Egg; part 1.

Options
uglydog
uglydog Posts: 256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Somewhere around Memorial Day weekend, 2009 a nearby dealer (Fred's) held an Eggfest. Afterwards he sold the demo eggs at a discount, with the nest. In my book,
anything at a disount has to be a good deal. My wife thought I was insane to think about spending that much money on a "grill" when I already had a perfectly funcional gas grill sitting on the patio.
She went on a women's motorcycle trip to Branson, MO; about 1200 miles from here. When she got home she looked on the back patio and said "What is that thing"? I answered that it was a Sputnik that had landed while she was gone; some little green men came out of it and said they would be back later. "Well, what's that bag of stuff in the garage?" (lump) Sez me: "That's Sputnik fuel to make the Sputnik work".

Comments