Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

mini ash tool

Options
sharhamm
sharhamm Posts: 258
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did I read on here that someone had an ash tool for the mini? Or am I imagining it. If so, where did you find it?

Comments

• TheGrillisGone
    Options
    The small ash tool will fit the mini....but why?

I lift out the fire ring and fire bowl together and clean this way....works for me!

Jim
    Snellville, Ga ;)
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    actually they are pretty easy to make. Just take a piece of flat metal strap and make a 90° bend. Here's one I made using steel, plus a piece of brass and a pop-rivet. Yes, I've always been one to make things more elaborate than they need be! :laugh:
    IMG_0962.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    So make one for me and Sharon, please. :):)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    miniwiggleashtool1.jpg

After looking over the ideas here.... why not figure out a mini ash tool and wiggle rod? Multitasking and all that. Heheee.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    I lift out the fire ring and fire bowl together and clean this way....works for me

exactly what Jim said.... B)