Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who has the most Eggs?

Options
GaryBushey
GaryBushey Posts: 63
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering who has the most Eggs broken into 1)Total actual numbers and 2) Total cooking area

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    the Mothership.... :ohmy: B)
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I have 9. 1 XL, 6 larges, 2 smalls.

All 6 large eggs have adjustable rigs.. Let you figure out total cook space.. I am studying bones..
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    At present there are nine Eggs hanging out at my house along with one other ceramic cooker. When we talk grillspace do I get to include the offset on the trailer. I couldn't let Celtic Wolf get all the glory. I will be cooking on a propane burner at Eggfest so I'll be easy to pick out. Just doing boiled peanuts.

A True Egghead.
    Poppasam
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Ok now if you get to include the offset can I include the pig cooker outback?

I'll have my Coleman stove with me so I can make the custard for the bread pudding I am making..

See you tomorrow night..
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    I have a couple of dozen large eggs...

in the fridge. :P ;)
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Nine(9) Eggs? Wow
    Anything above 8 seems eggcessive.... :P
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    Then do I get to count the pit in the groud that got me started this whole fiasco!!!!!!
    see you soon'
    Poppasam
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    not the most but we have 7 :unsure: 2 lg, 2 med, 1 sm, 2 mini they are split between our home in Maine and our home in Fl
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    figured you have one of those too!! :woohoo:
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    How else do I cook all those pork butts for the troops?

Only eggcessive if you aren't cooking 200 pounds of pork butts.

:woohoo: :laugh: :lol:
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    I am never going to compete with those numbers.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    I'd say Ed Fisher himself!...but who's counting?
    DSC00093.jpg
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Scar-B-Que
    Options
    I personally have 2 large BGE's, but have a total of 8 in my "extended" egg family. Most of the additional 6 are ones I have located either on Craigs List or referral from my local dealer. One was a brand new one for a wedding gift for a real fireman. The others are one's I helped locate for my son and his friends when they were students at University of South Florida and University of Florida a few years ago. All have graduated in 2005 and 2006 and have successful careers started since graduation.

The nice thing is they let me be the grill master at all the USF tailgates, and they can concentrate on eating and other party activities and it helps me keep in a youthful frame of mind. The group is now over 50 regulars who show up with food, beer, tents, donations, etc. Last night was Skyline Chilli dogs recognizing University of Cinncinatti who handily beat us. We may have lost the game but we won the tailgate!!

The best deal is one found along the side of the road in a rubish pile waiting to be picked up by the city sanitation dept. A large on full size table previously used as a flower pot. Some cleaning, a new gasket and band and it is good as new. True story.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Along side of the road! Holy Keeeyrap!
    Somebody has no idea of the mistake that was!
    Glad you were able to save it! Great timing too btw.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Scar-B-Que
    Options
    What RR are you with? My dad was engineer for Sante Fe for 40 years, and I worked there summers, holidays etc while in college. He was on IL division between Ft Madison Ia and Chicago.