Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egger

Options
BayouMark
BayouMark Posts: 284
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just helped a MD. friend of mine with his BGE purchase. He was torn between the lg and xl. I convinced him to go lg. He bought the table, platesetter, wiggler ash tool, ash shovel, cover, and lump. I think the dealer is going to hook me up big time. Any way I'm going to introduce him to the forum so he can find his eggin wings. ;)

Comments

• iBeeSmok'n
    Options
    It will be good to have your friend join us and he will be glad when he does.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Every once in a while our Eggcitement rubs off on someone else. They buy and Egg and their Eggcitement rubs off on someone else. And so it goes. Pretty good system if you ask me.

A long-time friend from New Orleans called yesterday to talk about the Egg. He had been reading my blog over the years and knew we were having fun, but then he started hearing it from other Eggheads. Now he wants one, although he swears he will never give up his Ducane gasser. Yea, well we know how that will turn out.

Truth is, a lot of people now own or will own Big Green Eggs, but not all of them will become "Eggheads" because they won't get involved in this Forum or the many Eggfests around the country. They're missing one of the best parts of Egg ownership, getting involved.

Be sure to share Grandpa Grub's links list with your friend. Get him started off right.

Feels good don't it...

Spring "Rewared But Not Compensated Big Green Egg Salesman" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Good going BayouMark, now get him in here and he will no longer have time to practice. :laugh:

Keep up the good work.
    Bordello
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Good work Mark! It's fun to turn the peeps onto this lifestyle. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Rolling Egg
    Options
    If you're not his best friend, you will be soon! He's gonna love the egg food.