Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

messed up tonight

tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All day seemed like Saturday. We had Friday night high school football last night, Thursday. Traveled to Wichita Falls TX and got our butts handed to us, as usual. Jumps our record during my attendance to 3-27.

wichitafallsbutts.jpg

I did pulled pork sammies for the feed while traveling to the game on the bus. At least the sammies scored big.......

7 more games.....counting 'em down. t
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Geeze T, those looks sexy!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Hey Tom,

I've weathered the kids and their sports thing. Didn't play much golf or anything for years. Now the last two are in college........

Man that bark sure is inviting!!!

PS - rec'd the fedex late today. Will try to test drive the rings and wok tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks.
  • Wow Tom

Those butts sure look good...gr8t bark....and those WF boys are pretty tuff. If I'd known you were that close I would of come down and watched the game with ya. You going to Atlanta, if not see ya in Plano.
  • tjv
    they were dressed to the nines with a big bun, little sauce and couple pickles...........LOL.
  • tjv
    sat in the rain couple weeks ago, another butt kick'in and nothing better than plunking down on a cold metal bench in November with the blue norther blowing in........
  • tjv
    the bark was perfect. i could have called but no sense two of us falling on the sword......no atlanta this year for me....see ya in plano. t
  • Nice looking cook Tom. If you fed the team all that pork on the way over, no wonder they lost. Thats a lot of pork to be tanking em up on. :woohoo: :woohoo: They couldn't run! Give em some motivation. Tell em pulled pork only if they win :laugh:
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    BTW - I lived in Wichita Falls for three years (69-71) as a guest of the USAF. I remember the nastiness of the weather working on the flightline at Sheppard AFB.