Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest vs. Local dealer

Options
Rooster K
Rooster K Posts: 416
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am looking at getting an eggfest egg (a small to join my large). Has anyone had issues with your local dealer not helping you with warranty issue with and egg since you did not purchase it there? I have a great local dealer but I will be saving around a $100 bucks getting if from another Eggfest. Is it worth it?

Comments

• Susan Egglaine
    Options
    Howdy,
    Have you gone to your local guy and told him that you are looking to buy another egg and you would like to get it from him but you can save a 100 dollars if you get it at an eggfest. That is what I did with my dealer (he actually beat the eggfest price) Of course I support him year round not always looking for the deal. Have been back to buy plate setters, stones, rubs etc. He gives me 10 percent off & I do not even ask. ;) Now that is a dealer!
  • thegrillster
    Options
    You need to check Lindy's in Washington Seth.

Tell him Collins sent you.

He is also having a cash for clunkers sale. Just take in any old grill of any condition and you will get your $100 off right there.

By the way, there is an egg cookoff in Washington on Sept 5th. Pick up your egg and swing over to the park and join us.