Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help with using the forum

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey yall. I know, I've made thousands of posts and I should be better at this stuff. Fact is, I am still a bit ignert (ignorant with a Maryland accent).

Anyways, quick question. I jump on here to read the posts, and oftentimes I want to respond. So, here I am two pages deep and ready to respond to a post, and I see I am not logged on. So I log in, and now I am in a totally different place. Now I have to click, search and scroll a number of times to get back to where I was.

If the login process took you back to where you were before you logged in, obviously it would be very cool. It doesn't, and I thought there might be an easier way that I just happened to not pick up on.

Do you just copy the URL before you log in, and paste it again after you log it? Or what?

Thanks in advance. I am sure there is a better way because nobody seems to complain about it.

Nature (naturally in the dark) Boy
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments