Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg Time = Stress Relief

steiner_smokrsteiner_smokr Posts: 13
edited 12:32AM in EggHead Forum
I have been loving my egg for about a month now and I've gotta say once I light the egg, my stress burns away.
I'm looking forward to this Saturday, going to try out my 1st Pork Butt on the large. I'm hoping all goes as well as the brisket.

Happy Eggin!

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Happy cookin! ;)
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    It will be an easy cook... I did mine under not so normal conditions and it still turned out fine...

Good luck and show pics!!! :)
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Hi steiner_smokr,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the butt. My first cook on an egg was a butt. I didn't sleep much that night but it was great.

Gator
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Welcome! Butts are great and it sounds like you will do fine :) relaxing and letting the egg do its magic is the best route :) Julie
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Have fun with the cook and enjoy the great flavor

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • Thanks all. I've decided to go with the "So Simple Pork Butt" recipe. I will let you know how it goes.

[/img]utlonghornlogo.jpg[img size=150][/img]