Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtober Fest

Jack's-GourmetJack's-Gourmet Posts: 8
edited 5:44PM in EggHead Forum
I am very interested in participating in the Eggtober Fest. Is there a registration Form or a point of contact ?

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    A banner will appear at the top of the forum when registration or information is available. Trust me...it will sellout FAST.....
  • shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 115
    When you say it sells out really fast should I be worried as to what time registration starts?
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Really fast is 5-8 days...just stay tuned to the forum on or about Aug 1....you can book hotel rooms now...as many already have.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    The meet and greet on Friday will close out in a couple days. The actual fest will close out a couple days later.

In case you want to know the scope of this event: They close the meet and greet at 450 people or so. The fest at 1750.. Last year there were 225+ eggs cooking.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    BROTHER JASON!!! Great to see you posting again! Where've you been!?