Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This past Sunday ---

Broc
Broc Posts: 1,398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This past Sunday, while Eucharist was being passed to a quiet, thoughtful congregation, my 5-y-o grandson spoke up, loud enough so that everyone could hear him...

"Why do all the old men shave the tops of their heads?"

:whistle: :huh: :ermm:

~ Best to All!

~ B

Comments

• Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    HAHAHAHAHA

It's not shaved it's burnt off from all the thinking we do..
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    :laugh: Got to love the grand kids. We have a 5 year old grand son who comes up with the most amazing things.

The other day I was at his house and he showed a brochure his older brother brought home from school. The brochure is a donation scheme. The kids get pledges for x dollars and get a prize as an incentive.

He and I got looking at the book and on the 1st page it was when the student (older brother) got pledges of $25 he could get a jump rope or something else. On the last page there was an X-Box for $5,000 in pledges.

The 5 year old and I were paging through the brochure and he said, grandpa this is insane. This X-box is $5,000 and we can go right over to Walmart and get one for only $249. The only thing I could say was "we can?" Just floored me it took all I had not to burst out laughing.

What amazed me was that he somewhat knew somewhat the relationship of money, $5,000 and $250.

Here is the troublemaker. I had to fix him up with some robot building gear and tools so we could do projects together.

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

GG
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    GG - ROFL!!! I love you!! But you'd probably build better Robot projects if he'd let you seat that headgear on his head properly!!!!! :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:
  • Grandpas Grub
    It just wiggled down, as it was not a child's size.

After a little while we went out and fired up the eggs for some hot dogs, then back to the head lamp and mag glasses.

I got to have fun with them while I can. They grow so fast it doesn't take long before their world gets bigger and other things are more fun than farting around with grandpa.

Kent
  • Egg-N-Tino
    Egg-N-Tino Posts: 157
    I like the egg in the background in the snow :P Been there and done that.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Every late fall, winter and early spring.

Medium & small, large is in the far left and the small is hiding further left. Spring time snow.

bge_s_m_snow.jpg

GG