Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Father's Day Eggstravaganza - NH

Options
lilaccityhearth
lilaccityhearth Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Lilac City Hearth is having a Father's Day Grilling & Smokin Demo on Saturday June 20th from 10-6pm. There will be 7 Eggs in use and Green Egg Sales Reps on hand to answer questions. Swing in for some good eats.

Fathers Day's Sale 20% off eggs and 25% off eggcessories.

If your in the area stop by and check it out.

Lilac City Hearth & Fireplace LLC
221 Gonic Road Rte 125
Rochester, NH 03839
(603)332-1600

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    nice to see a dealer on the forum. stick around, don't just post an advertisement. frankly, new england is lacking in good EDUCATED dealers. if you are one, it would be good to see you here posting regularly.

most would prefer to buy from a dealer that uses an egg, not simply sells it. hoping you are one of the frequent users.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    Options
    Strike,
    I have stopped in a couple of times to buy supplies, and am usually asked what I am cooking. Seems to be friendly helpful staff. I hope to stop in Saturday.
    Wayne
  • lilaccityhearth
    Options
    We try to cook our lunch most days on the egg. On Saturdays we usually smoke something. I would say we are better than your average Egg dealer. Always room for improvement. We sale them assembled and try to service and support our customer base. In New England we are backed up by a great distributor that supports there dealers with warranties and having sales reps on hand for these special events. We also threw out all our traditional gas grills and are trying to target the smoker grill markets. Just trying to differentiate between the big bos stores.

Thanks,

Mike
  • stike
    Options
    excellent.

my experience is that i stop at a local shp and ask if they carry the platesetter for the small and they say "what's a platesetter?"

imagine a car dealer not knowing the options.

someone needs to vet the prospective dealers
  • lilaccityhearth
    Options
    We stock all five size of the Egg, the chiminea and shelfs of eggcessories. I dont even like seling an egg without plate setter. If an Egg goes out the door without a plate setter we have not done our job.

Thanks,

Mike
  • NU2BBQ
    NU2BBQ Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi Mike

Great idea and great weekend for it with Bike Week here. Get them Eggs smoking and hope the wind is headed towards Laconia to draw the Bikers in :).
    I stopped in as I had said I would but missed you. The guy in the store was very friendly and really bragged about the Egg. Too bad I have most of the toys I need/want but I will be sure to point folks your way.

Good luck this weekend, if I can pull myself away from Bike Week I'll stop by.

Bob
  • stike
    Options
    good to hear. your distributor is probably tarentin tank. are you going to the eggfest next week?
  • stike
    Options
    well. i'm glad to hear it.
    seems a few of the dealers nearest to me started selling eggs on a lark, and spend most of the time shrugging when you ask questions. hahaha

thanks for putting effort into it, that will help set you apart