Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smokin in Seattle pics, lots of pics

Luvs to shoot clay
Luvs to shoot clay Posts: 774
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We made our first eggfest. It was great. I tried to sample everything and it was all great. Here are some pictures. There were at least 35 BGEs going and I had a hard time taking pictures with food in my hands most of the day.

We know we are getting close, we walked from the hotel and we smelled the smoke long before we found the place.

IMGP0289.jpg

Our first stop was at the "Lone Star". Thanks to Paul and Erin for making us really feel at home. Thanks for the great wings and ABT's!

IMGP0292.jpg

We really enjoyed the food that came off the BGE of Cindy and Dean Zinck's pit. Now I am going to have to really try and make a pizza!

IMGP0309.jpg

IMGP0308.jpg

Chip Hite and Donna Vining kept us in baked breads and such. Really great stuff. They had different stuff coming off all day and I didn't get to try it all but what I did try was really good.

IMGP0307.jpg

The guys from the fire house had some really great chili as well as other stuff. Thanks Craig Monroe and group, I didn't get to meet them all.

IMGP0294.jpg

Lou West came from the "Mother Egg" and cooked some unusual and very popular things like choc. chip cookies. I know they must have been good cause I didn't get to try them, he was always sold out.

IMGP0299.jpg

Kimberly and Todd Hulseman served up some really good food and we really enjoyed visiting about the Washington wines. Sorry I didn't get a better picture.

IMGP0321.jpg

Thanks to Gwen Brass for the Moinks and other delicious food.

IMGP0305.jpg

More pictures...
IMGP0297.jpg
IMGP0298.jpg
IMGP0296.jpg

THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!

IMGP0319.jpg

Comments