Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LC, What did ya cook...

Options
AnnaG
AnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
for Bubba Tim's birthday dinner? Where are the pics? :)

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    I cooked....The biggest, fattest 8 inches of rain and hail and thunder and lightning and 60 mph winds!!! :angry: I am SO depressed!! Even with our covered outside space, Tims birthday dinner was officially rained out!!! :( :( I got this beautiful leg of lamb...I boned it today, and had it marinating. Funniest thing happened...I refused to cook it in the oven!! I didn't want to "ruin it"... :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo: My how things change with the Egg!! :laugh: We had to settle for pasta and a salad tonight. :( BUT....Tomorrow will be Bubbas birthday dinner! ;)
    In all seriousness, there are many areas down here that are under a couple feet of water as I type. One of the restaurants I worked in on South Beach presently has 8 inches of water in the dining room. It was a NASTY, NASTY afternoon!!!! We literally got one months average of rain in 4 hours. :blink:
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Sorry for the birfday boy, but sounds like he has something to look forward to... I hope you have great weather tomorrow!!! :)
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Me too.... :blink: Thanks! ;)