Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg teams at the Georgia BBQ Classic

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just looked and there will be at least three all egg teams at this 50-team competition this weekend. I want to wish the best of luck to Jus-Fer-Fun, Team Bobby Q and Big Green Eggs and Ham against a tough field of seasoned competitors.

http://www.georgiabarbecueclassic.com/pro-teams.aspx

Go get 'em yall! And have fun.
Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    I wish you were gonna be there Chris :( I'm lookin forward to hangin out with some of the guys,and gals :P I know that my buddy Damon(Smokey)is one of the judges.Should be fun :woohoo:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    you were just looking forward to some more knob creek :ohmy: :P

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Yea....so....errr........what's your point? :P :woohoo: :laugh: :lol: Hey Terry,you should come on down for this.Meet me at my place,and I'll drive to the comp :whistle: It's only about 30-45 mins from here :cheer:
  • Nature Boy
    Aw man, Doug. I wish I was gonna be there too. How much I would love to go galavanting around the country like some of these teams. Contest every weekend during the summer. I could get into that. But naw, we gotta stay close to home this year. Maybe someday, man. There are quite a few contests in Georgia I'd love to check out.

You'll have fun, and have a chance to meet some really good cooks while you're there. You should take a judging class! 4 hour class and you could be sitting at the table with Damon dolling out scores that could make or break the days of a whole bunch of cooks.

Enjoy, man!
    Chris

PS are you washing dishes for anyone?
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • Nature Boy
    Or some of my new favorite!!

Bernheim.jpg

Bernheim Wheat Whiskey. If you can find it in your area, it is an extreme treat for the tastebuds.

Sips toya!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
  • BENTE
    not sure about that we are heading to disney next week leah is driving out on tuesday with the kids and i am flying out thursday to meet them at the magic kingdom. we are all looking forward to it but it will cramp my weekend ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    i will look for it friday. i go to a liquor store on my way back from Charleston that is in columbia they have the cheapest prices in the state and the widest selection.. so i may be able to give it a shot.. although i am almost out of Woodford so i might have to wait a week or two before i will be able to :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb