Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

\"ping\" Desert filly

JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
edited 3:59PM in EggHead Forum
When making rum pound cake what kind of sugar do use in the Glaze?? regular or powdered,?? tia :)

Comments

• Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    if you're talking the rum cake...white sugar. If you're talking blackened bananas...brown surgar.
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Dang that was fast 2 min :)
    so which recipe are you doing?
    got a cold today...my brain is all foggy.....have fun with it. I'm making one tomorrow myself.
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    I'm going to do the rum cake on sunday to take over to my m/l she worked as second cook in hospital for a long time, she likes to cook sweets now. so I will try it just to get her going, :laugh: she asked me the other day when you going to cook some beans?? want she wanted was apple hog beans,so i will fix some soon. hope you can kick that cold in the seat it's pants. have a good weekend.