Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT, College Football Pics-Will be tailgating soon!

Options
BHE1
BHE1 Posts: 205
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My family and I went to the Penn State Blue White scrimmage this weekend and had a blast. Thought I would share a couple of pictures from the game.

I love college football, the tailgating, and parties that come along with it. My eggs get a ton of use during football season (not that they don't other times of the year)!!! :whistle::whistle:

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0112-1.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

Had to at least post one food pic!!!!!

Comments

• EGC
    EGC Posts: 448
    Options
  • Egghead-Sooner
    Options
    Nice photos! Did you take the action shots or borrow them from a news feed? If you did take them what kind of camera and lens where you using and at what settings! Ohh the sandwich and beer look good too!
  • BHE1
    BHE1 Posts: 205
    Options
    Egghead-Sooner wrote:
    Nice photos! Did you take the action shots or borrow them from a news feed? If you did take them what kind of camera and lens where you using and at what settings! Ohh the sandwich and beer look good too!

E-S,

I took the pictures during the scrimmage--I was able get really close to the side line (wasn't actually on the field though). I was using a NIkon D80 with Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 lens; shot most of the pictures in aperture priority.

Ed
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    I might be from Illinois but I have loved Penn State football since they beat Miami in the Orange Bowl to win the national title in the mid 80's. Something about the plain uniforms and black cleats that really impressed me as a kid and then as I got older I learned of Papa Joe and the rest was history.
    Thanks for shareing the great pic's!