Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

*Ping* Florida Grillin Girl

Meat
Meat Posts: 233
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got a price on some oysters. $55 bucks a half bushel. Not sure if that's good or not. If anyone in the Waldorf area reads this, do you know of any decent fish markets close to the fest? Thanks. FG

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    OOOOWWWEEE, that hurts, as recently mentioned they are $20 1/2bushel here in eastern florida. Sorry can't join you and bring some.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Might want to ask Susan Egglaine. Shes the shiz in that area.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hey FamilyGuy, that sounds expensive to me too. Are you going to order some and do you still need shucking help?

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • That comes out to over $1 each oyster!! Waaaay expensive!

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini