Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping Dr. BBQ

PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited 4:38AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Dr. BBQ,
My wife brought home a sirloin tip roast... didn't know what to do with it. Well I looked in your Road Trip Book and what did I find?? :whistle:
"Smoky Sirloin Tip Roast" So following the recipe I did everything but make the Northern BBQ Rub. I had to stay at work extra today :( However, I had Dizzy Dust to work in a pinch ;) Everything turned out wonderful!!!
I really have enjoyed your books.... the bananna bread recipe in your NFL book rocks too!
Now I have got to figure out what to do with the chuck roast she picked up :woohoo: Any Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

~Pharmeggist

Comments

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Thanks for the nice words. I'd make an Egged pot roast. I think there's a recipe in the first book.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ