Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

3/15 Weigh-In

EGCEGC Posts: 448
edited 3:46AM in Weight Loss Forum
Down 2.4 pounds this week, 19 pounds total. I'm pretty sure the Irish Flu on Saturday helped out.

Comments

• I wish I had the Irish flu to help but I guess ithe Italian side of me fought it off. I lost a 1/2 of pound this week. I weighed in at 230.

Goal for this week is to lose 2.5 to 3 pounds. Again thanks for the support
  • 3/16/2009 - 209

No loss this week. I didn't have the Irish flu, I had the Irish pub. There was one on the next block on my business trip and it seems that every evening meeting we had involved Guiness and stew.
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    70th B-day party for an aunt, and the south boston st. patrick's parade yesterday....

I threw up a big fat 0 this week...

still 220. Let's hope for a big week coming up....
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 21,049
    206, fish fry tonight is not going to help :laugh: but it was a good weekend catching fish and losing weight
  • BKCBKC Posts: 26
    Unfortuantely up this week...03/16/2009 - 181.7
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    238 :blush:

Gotta tighten up and get off the bottom of this list!

Hmmm - I think it will be soup or salad for lunches this week! :(
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Eye was eying some smelts in a store...not fresh (frozen) and thinking I haven't had fried smelts in a long time....

My daughter is 3 1/2 I might have to take up fishing soon...manybe get granpa back into it too.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 21,049
    ive got as big tupperware of togue fillets marinating in a bath of milk and lemon juice since yesterday, never found a way to cook this type of fish that i liked til last weekend, gonna eat alot of togue come iceout, i think i like it better than the salmon.
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Boatman weighing in at 278 - going in the wrong direction, but having fun B)
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 816