Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Crimsongator

Pharmeggist
Pharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ribs turned out great....
I used the 3-2-1 method.
I will say that if I hadn't used Sweet baby Rays bbq sauce mixed with some clover honey the ribs woulda been a little to spicy for my taste buds consindering the cayenne pepper used in the rub. Overall I was satisfied with the rub. When I use the yellow mustard I use it very sparingly before putting the rub on the outside seems to work out for me.

Sorry no pictures... My wife had the camera filled with pictures of the children can you imagine that :evil:
Thanks for asking about the family Aaron turns 5 weeks old tomorrow and my daughter just turned three :whistle: and my other son is 18 months.

I have a very busy life wouldn't trade a momment of it though... the eggs are my therapy. In fact I made a brunswick stew tonight too! after the rib cook :woohoo: :woohoo: The egg does its magic :silly:

Comments