Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salmon last night

Options
Eggspert
Eggspert Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I cooked salmon last night and tried the DP recipe. My wife liked it much more than the bourbon glaze i usually do. For those who need to improve your married life :) try it quickly, you might get another day with the MRS.Salmon.jpg

Comments

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    I thought you wrote "quickie" not "quickly", very different. :laugh:

Salmon comes out great on the Egg, one of our favorite ways is simply with a little evoo and Kosher salt and it is quick. That and a little wine usually works for us ;)
    SalmonBeets.jpg
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Hey Cptn Cook are those pickled beets homemade? I love pickled beets...and the salmon looks great also...

The DP Salmon recipe is very good...next time I will substitut pork tenderloin... ;)
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    They are home grown, those were actually leftovers of beets that had been grilled on the egg and placed in a jar with some leftover pickled beets. They weren't bad at all.