Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dealers in Macon, Ga

Options
Oblio
Oblio Posts: 53
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all, just registered. DW and I are thinking of getting a BGE soon. Took a look at them at a local dealer, ASP Pool & Spa. Seemed like nice folks and was told the owner will haggle on price. Anyone have experience with them or other middle Ga dealers.

TIA,

Chris

Comments

• I have bought 3 BGE's from Cherokee Brick and Tile.They were awsome and have stood behind their product.They also have a great deal of acessories to check out.They did not haggle on price but they were reasonable with good service well worth the trip for me as I live in Milledgeville.Just my 2 cents.
    Trey
  • IndependentGrocer
    Options
    Come see Mike Butts at Mountain Crafts in Warm Springs, which is west of you and not too far. He gives great deals. I got my XL for $850. He keeps an ample supply of eggs and eggcessories. The trip to Warm Springs is worth the ride anyway. :woohoo: