Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Loin

Options
Marc  from IL
Marc from IL Posts: 499
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok Here is my stuffed loin. After seeing all the recent loins I had to do one.
IMG_6967.jpg I thought I could stop as it was looking good and kinda healthy.
IMG_6970.jpg
IMG_6977.jpg

Comments

• Marc  from IL
    Options
    And for those who havent had Witchy Red. Man good stuff. It should go good with pork.
    Thanks to Ken Stone and Ron Pratt AKA RRP
    IMG_6952.jpg
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Never knew Ken and RRP were doing seasonings. Is that the only one they do? That pork tenderloin looks great. I've never done one stuffed. Will have to try.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Marc,

That was one awesome creation there! BTW thanks for the remarks - even if this may sound like a shameless response! :laugh:

I just love the unique Witchy Red rub and was so happy when Ken Stone gave the world his magic formula after he quit selling it. Too bad we don't know his recipe for his wonderful Happy Pappy sauce!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    That looks great! Any pics of the finished cook or the sliced? I'd like to see more. That Witchy Red looks great too!
  • Marc  from IL
    Options
    Big'un wrote:
    That looks great! Any pics of the finished cook or the sliced? I'd like to see more. That Witchy Red looks great too!
    Sorry no pics. We ate this baby so fast I forgot to snap a few.