Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Photobucket Virus search?

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I log in to photbucket I get a message that my computer is infected and it want to install "anitvirus" software, Any one else getting this?

Comments

• 2EggTim
    2EggTim Posts: 170
    Options
    I have been getting this all morning too. I wonder what's up with that?
  • TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Options
    My laptop doesn't do it. Doing a virus scan on the other puter now.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    I just signed in and almost immediately got the same b.s. Seems to be a pitch to get you to sign up for AVG software. What a crock! I wonder if Photobucket is aware that visitors to their sight are being harassed with this annoyance?
  • PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Trojan.Downloader.Agent.D Description

Spyware Trojan designed to infiltrate your computer and open a conduit by which large amounts of adware and spyware can be piped to your system. This program opens up a large security hole on your computer and is a very dangerous threat to the security of your personal and financial data. The additional adware downloaded through this Trojan will also generate large numbers of popup adverts.

AVG found it right off and vaulted it.