Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Where You From?

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Most regulars know but El Dorado Ark. or as I call it "the end of the world"!! :laugh:
  • Wasn't that what The Thing said after the Fantastic Four pounded some hapless villan?
  • Frank in Houma is Frank in Houma, Louisiana :laugh:
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 802
    Table Rock Lake, near Branson, MO.
  • Rotonda West, Florida
  • mulemule Posts: 152
    Mule

From NW Phoenix
  • Sorry to pee on your Cheerios, but this was in response to Sarah Palin's sarcasm towards Tina Fey while campaigning in Reno.
  • Bob-OBob-O Posts: 211
    Lake Ozark, Mo.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Are you saying that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house? It was Tina Fey that said it while portraying Sarah Palin in a SNL skit.
  • NO!!! I was working as a volunteer for the Republican party while Gov. Palin was in Reno, campaigning. She just said a one-liner, in reference to Tina Fey's SNL skit refering to the Russia statement.
  • Huntsville, Alabama
  • Hey I know where you live. Spent a lot of time in Gainesville!
    Oh, gotcha. Sorry for being so confused, but I started early at a work party today -- my brain is going fast.
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Answer: Alabama.... where the skies are so blue.

Prattville home of the Three time in a row 6A High School football Champions Prattville Lions :woohoo:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    the fact that she WAS a moron notwithstanding
    hahahaha
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    not to sh!t in your cornflakes...

Sept. 11, Palin, in answer to Charlie Gibson.
    "PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska. "

Sept 13, live, on SNL: Tina Fey recites the line "I can see Russia from my house".

My original (and only) point was to answer Fidel's question, which was "who said that line".
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Park Ridge in Cook (Crook) county Illinois, home of the highest taxes and the most corrupt county and state governments in the nation. But not for long.
  • Glen Ellyn Illinois here--I second you on taxes and corruption!!
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Cory
    Littleton, Co...formerly (way formerly) of Griffin, Ga.
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I can't wait to meet you at Ocala. Mom-in-law lives in Punta Gorda. We really love that area. We'll have a lot to chat about.
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Born in Matador, Texas. Raised in Lubbock,...reside now in San Antonio.
  • I a North Dakotan transplanted to the Land of Lincon.
    We're in Milwaukee! Only met on other egger from WI. How do you like today's weather? We're buried in snow.
  • Another left coaster and still awake...San Diego where the sun shines almost all of the time!!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    tell us doug/ "sparky"/ doug 123 ...... or what ever you are calling yourself now????? :P

how do you have no name in my view this is the first one ever that was not in a long thread...

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Anne- Milwaukee, WI/Scottsdale, AZ
    Maybe like this?
    I'll email you to show how i did it.
  • IkeIke Posts: 69
    Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small and lotsa goodies.