Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Custom Handles

JermanJiantJermanJiant Posts: 11
edited 6:38PM in EggHead Forum
I'm searching for custom made handles (made from bone, antlers, wood, etc.) to give to Bro and Father for Xmas. Having their name on it would also be very cool? Does anyone know how to procure these. I've seen pictures on this forum about a year ago.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Yep Lawn Ranger Tools

Make sure you stress to him you want them THIS Christmas. :woohoo:

Seriously, you can't find better..
  • BiscuitBiscuit Posts: 208
    I carry some custom wood handles in my stores in North Georgia made by a local egghead. They look great and I can ship em before Christmas. Send me a PM and I'll take care of you.
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    "Local Egghead": Any idea who he's talking about, Doug?
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    No,I'm at a loss there Bert :whistle: But seriously,what Andy does with them is his business.I'm just trying to support my charcoal habit :woohoo: I promised Lawn Ranger that I wouldn't sell them on the forum,and I wasn't kidding.I like to make them at my own pace and give them to friends,and let Andy sell the rest.I just get a store credit,which is all I ever wanted anyway :woohoo: ;)Cheers ;)
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    i got to admit your handles are real gems buddy!! i love my ash tool i got and the plus is i can also use it as a mirror!! :woohoo:
    Thanks Mike,but your dad is a real artist,I just smooth out sticks :blush: ;) I still can't wait to get the eggs on the new porch so I can use these beauties :woohoo:

Eggfest08089.jpg
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    "Sparky" wrote:
    ...I just smooth out sticks :blush: ;):woohoo:
    You sound like Michelangelo, Doug. He said the sculpture was already in the stone, that all he did was knock the stuff off that hid the art. Indeed, your handles are works of art, too. Nature made the wood, but you capture the beauty in a functional piece of art. I need to commission you to make me a handle or two. Hint, hint.
    You got it buddy ;) And thank you B)
  • momcooksmomcooks Posts: 247
    He can't cut in line!
    :laugh: