Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wish they could make this....

Options
Pitmaster
Pitmaster Posts: 74
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
website a little faster loading. This is the only website I have a problem with. Any place else I go to loads like lightening. Anyhting you guys can do?

Thanks...

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    not sure what you mean...the site loads rapidly for me and I don't recall others complaining. Could it be the format and style option you have selected? Play around and see if it helps.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Noticeably slower here and has been for some time now.

GG
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    same here, boss. sometimes hangs on a thread every now and then, but lickety split 90 of the time
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Pitmaster
    Options
    I agree with GG. It has been for a couple of months here. I even increased my download/upload with AT&T. I know others have stated that it is slow. I haven't changed anything with my settings on this site. All I know is that this is the only site I am having problems with. Maybe I should just send an email to the admin.