Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks, Zippylip!

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 4:35AM in EggHead Forum
Woohoo! Got a nice package from ya today, M--thanks for all the goodies! I'll heed your warning and will be careful with the chilis (serrano?) and the Tasty Cakes will be gone by the weekend! Yup, I remember these, along with something called "tea coolers" from Philly. Of course, there's the namesake cheesesteaks which are really done right...gracias, amigo!

Comments

• ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,700
    Mike, glad they made it, the Kandy Kakes are about the best goin but keep'm outa that Texas heat, all good stuff with a steaming hot cup o' joe - the peppers are cayannes, hotter than serranos, my serranos ran out'a gas, there are still 40 or so on the plants but none of them are turning red & that's when they're the tastiest - we are unusually cool for this time of year up here & think that's slowin them down - have a great day - Marc
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania