Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3am Forum Check

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
While the Texas observation post is currently off-line it is incumbent that I assume the duties until such time as Texas Agent Spring Chicken can resume his duties.

While I am not inflicted with the plumbing issues that Friend Leroy is I am required by my duties to maintain vigil one the nations big businesses so that they can remain safe from the sneaky carbon based lifeforms known as script kiddies, and hackers. I also maintain vigil over devices designed to protect these companies from internal attacks.

While my Texas based colleague is out of communication I hope and pray that he and his mate remain safe and secure. I can only hope that Rodney is there to guard against intruders.

Looking the the communication station I see 7 members and 147 guests milling around doing nothing..

Too all that are in harms way this morning I wish thee Safe Paths.

Good Night Leroy..

Comments

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Goodmorning CW,
    I am glad you pick up the duties of AM forum check until Leroy gets back. You done good son! :)
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Nice to know you have stepped up to the plate for Spring Chicken. It's a tough job but someone must do it, I'm sure Leroy appreciates it.

I hope he and Mrs. Spring Hen are safe and sound and will return soon.

Carry on Mr. Celtic Wolf.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • TheGrillisGone
    Options
    Pete,

Thanks for keeping us with the start of the day post. As well as the updates on the TX folks.

Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks in Atlanta.

I saw this quote the other day I thought you might enjoy...

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't."

Jim
    Snellville, GA