Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't get the images to work

EggZona
EggZona Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Test to see if I can get this to work (Newbie on Deck!
BBQPics016.jpg
Can't seem to get the PREVIEW to work!

Comments

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Looks great to me! You seem to be in the Zone!

:):) :laugh: :):)

Congrats!
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Sam, if you are talking about seeing the image on "preview", it doesn't show up, just the text & the image marker shows up, so I think it is working fine. Picture looks great too, how'd it taste?
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • EggZona
    It was better than I could imagine! These were some Butts that my wife had bought for me to cook for my first pulled pork smoke. I had her put them in the freezer and went out and bought a real 12 pounder.

I had them around and wanted to grill all day and night so I made them the night before the party that I did the Fajita's and we used it to make pork Taco's and burritos. Injected them with the same marinade I used for the Fajita's but rubbed them with Byron's. It was all gone in just a matter of minutes.

I learned a valuable lesson: Big Butts Last Longer!
  • EggZona
    I wish that they would say that somewhere. I messed around with for about and hour. I guess it's part of our Right of Passage
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    "I like Big Butts and I will not lie, you other brothers can't deny....."
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania