Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey CWM You created a monster.

Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited 2:40AM in EggHead Forum
Egg is warming up because my wife (yes the one who usually won't eat egged food) wants some pigs in a blanket cooked on the egg.

Life is Grand!!!

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Thats a big blanket your gonna need :woohoo: :laugh:. Just messing with you Pete, looking forward to seeing you and the better half in Atlanta.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    LOL. Glad she enjoys them.
    dog2.jpg

Mike
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    I told her I don't think they make a crescent roll big enough to wrap up a hog..

She did make me get all beef hog dogs... Like it took a like of makin'..
  • JazzmanJazzman Posts: 62
    Mike,

What did you use for the "blanket" in your picture? They look much better than the crescent rolls I use!
  • Pete,

I have used the refrigerated pretzel dough and swirled around the dog.

Worked out pretty good.

Look forward to meeting you in Atlanta.

Jim
    Snellville, GA
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    They are just an extra large Cresent Roll. It was actually a private brand. I used Eckrich Sausage, so that should give you an idea how big the rolls needed to be.

Mike