Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:27 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those lurking in the background just waiting for the opportunity to become Eggheads.

The plumbing alert came suddenly this time, just like the old days. I certainly didn't want the old days of plumbing crisis's to come back and exhaled a couple of $@#*'s while in the process of going vertical. But I knew the drill and stepped quickly in the direction of the facility maintenance department, arriving within a half base time unit of certain disaster. Then I activated the pressure release lever, immediately allowing for the outflow of the accumulated biofluid thereby reducing the pressure to manageable levels. Although my aim was a bit shaky I was able to place all of the biofluid into the porcelain furniture designed for such usage. Management by Timely Decision.

Having utilized sufficient time to improve my coherent I then moved on to the food preparation area, galley if you will, where I performed the required visual check of the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator. It was working to specifications.

Then on to the external observation portal where once again I saw Rodney Dangerbird at his post. He didn't say anything but instead let me know through a series of gestures and facial expressions that he appreciated my efforts on his behalf. Miss Mona, apparently his interpreter of late, also picked up on what he was gesturing and explained that security was okay, or as she put it, "Oh wow! This is so strange. Talking for others is such a trip. Really fun. I feel so 'NECESSARY.' Like, you know, weird in a fun sort of way. I think I could be President"

I closed the portal signifying an end to my desire to know more.

On my way to the Communications Center I happened to reflect on my current medical condition and found myself to be acceptable. However, I decided that 500 mg of prevention are valued highly when compared to the alternative. Therefore, I intook one such prevention thingee. I am currently waiting for it to enter the red stuff circulatory system.

Meanwhile, I visually absorbed some of the many reports submitted throughout the light/dark period. There were many, especially in response to an inquiry as to the source of aliases acquired by Eggheads willing to share such sensitive information. A very high number had unusual names like Stanley and Michael B and Bill and Cecil, but the majority had names taken right out of the recommended alias's list: Rusty Rooster, Bow Bender, Desert Filly, Rascal, Grandpas Grub, and many others. It proved to be in interesting inquiry by AZRP.

Finally, a major announcement will be forthcoming from the Chicken Ranch during the morrow's light period. It concerns the upcoming festivities here at the Ranch. All should make themselves aware of the announcement because it will require that they make an informed decision as to their actions and whereabouts.

A final glance at the Forum disclosed that 17 Members and 66 Guests are up and about, but only a few of them in a chatty mood. Good enough for me. I'm headed back to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Major Announcement Generator" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments