Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Ron Pratt

Options
BlueSmoke
BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ron, Webmaster, et. al. ...

I hate to do this this way, but don't see an alternative. Ron, my cell phone is acting up: all I could tell is that you called, looking for rubs and sauces. Plus I just discovered that somehow your email addy got deleted from my Outlook Express.

Sad to say, sales over the past year were so disappointing that I folded BlueSmoke Inc. this past April. I'm no longer in the business.

To you, Ron, and all those who used and enjoyed my rubs and sauces - my sincere thanks.

Ken Stone

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Ken! Hope you are well!

Doug
    The Naked Whiz
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Ken...
    I am sincerely sorry to hear you have folded your tent. You made some terrific products and you should be proud of the awards you received in creating them! I'll miss them and especially your Witchy Red. We will be using the last of ours this Thursday night on pork burgers - a real favorite in our home. Trust me - we will salute and say HAIL to Witchy Red!

Ken, I wish you the best and if you ever decide to mix up a batch or two of Witchy Red in your kitchen then you know you have a willing buyer for any excess!!!

BTW could I even bribe you with umpteen packages of Rademaker Hopjes brand coffee candies from Holland???
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    Ken,
    I have also enjoyed your rubs, and am sorry to see you get out of the business. I enjoyed all the rubs and also your Happy Pappy sauce. Wish you all the best.

Regards,
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    im going to miss that happy pappy sauce big time when i use the last bottle, ive got a small stash still that i take out when dads around for ribs. if you ever want to share that recipe, im sure noone would complain, its pretty unique.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it