Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Buster Dog

Options
Egglicious
Egglicious Posts: 150
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Its Jerry from Moville, up north of Omaha. Was just wondering if you new about the BBQ in Albert Lee MN. The guy putting it on was in Mason City looking for cooks badly. He raised 10,000 for price money and only had 7 cooks lined up at that time. Its called Big Island BBQ, his name is Perry Vinning and his e-mail is pvining@smig.net. Just thought I would let you know. He said there was a scheduling conflict thats why no one was signing up.

js

Comments

• Buster Dog BBQ
    Options
    Dang. I just looked and that same weekend we are doing the one in Nevada which is only an hour from home. Thanks for letting me know though.

Did you get in Independence to judge or do you know yet?

We are in Nevada the 22-23, then Dubuque the 30-31, Independence third weekend in Sept and Omaha at River City Roundup to round it off.
  • Egglicious
    Egglicious Posts: 150
    Options
    Yeah I will be at Independence for sure. And should be at the one in Omaha. To bad about Nevada, maybe that is the one that is in conflict with his. If he doesnt get many more cooks one could have a good chance of walking away with some cash.

js
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Options
    Sounds like they are getting teams. Had an IA BBQ Society meeting tonight and they are much further ahead it sounds like. Nevada only has 22 so who knows.