Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:52 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's me again. The pills aren't working. My keel feels like it has run aground. I was hoping that by reading some posts I could take my mind off the pain. Doesn't work so well but I really enjoyed the posts.

What I enjoy most is seeing all the Newbies posting such great recipes. Some are using old recipes with a new flare but all look and sound great. We older Eggheads are paying attention.

I also see a great deal of enthusiasm about Atlanta. We had pretty much made plans not to go this year due to the high costs of travel, but my Sweetie used her magic and found tickets that are actually cheaper than last year. We are now just as Eggcited as everyone else.

I'm also trying to think of last minute details about our Coop Party on October 4th. For example, it's an open invite to ALL EGGHEADS, so what are we gonna do if everyone shows up?

We may have jumped the gun by cutting down seven big pine "real men restrooms." They could have come in pretty handy. But, NASCAR can handle the Daytona crowd we should be able to handle a few hundred Eggheads. Or ever how many decide this is THE place to be October 4th.

Of course there are things to do and stuff to build before then and right now my goal in life is to get back up and walking quickly as soon as possible.

See, just spending some quality time with you guys has made my back feel a little better. Maybe I can go back to bed now.

Thanks for listening.

Spring "Half Way Broken In Half" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments