Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm Back...

Options
JD McGee
JD McGee Posts: 250
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi folks...it's been a while since I've posted or browsed. A lot of "stuff" (that I'll not bore you with) has happened over the past few months...but we have reached the light at the end of the tunnel and it's time to start Eggin' again. :woohoo:

I'll be participating (again :)) in the second annual Pacific Northwest "Evergreen Eggfest" and picking up my new "demo" BGE. I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces from last year as well as meeting all the new ones.

See you there! :blink:

JD
Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Glad to see you back JD.

GG
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    So then you'll have 2 larges? I wish they'd demo other sizes. I have tried to talk them into it (I want a small!), but no go.

I do want another large for our family cabin in Oregon we share with my hubby's family and am debating on whether to get one this year. But then I'd have to figure out how to get it home...

So far I'm planning to cook asparagus wrapped with pancetta (we had this recently at a wine tasting and it was amazingly yummy) and bread and hubby is doing salmon (I hope).
  • JD McGee
    Options
    No...I'll just have the one "new" large. I sold my last years demo a few months ago. The asparagus sounds great...I'll have to stop by for a sample. I'm doing the grilled pineapple again as it was such a hit last year. I may do one other dish...not sure yet.
    Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com
  • JD McGee
    Options
    Thanks Grandpa...it's good to be back! :)