Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cheerwine

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i seem to remember a bbq sauce recepie that called for cheerwine... does anyone else remember it?? and can you post it?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• BENTE
    Options

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I think Kim has it at home, I wasn't to impressed with the one she has because it basically had you mixing Cheerwine with bottled BBQ sauce. She tasted it when her dad made it though and said it tasted like Blueshog. Are you in Greenwood? -RP
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    That's the one. -RP
  • BENTE
    Options
    no not in greenwood... not sure if i am going down on saturday.. making a brisket....

i was going to use the wild boar bbq sauce with the cheerwine....

are you in g-wood?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Terry,

If you show up at Greenwood can you bring me a brisket sammich???? Good luck with the brisket..
  • BENTE
    Options
    i will do ;)

i will call you if we change our minds

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb