Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OK, Fess Up!

Options
Gandolf
Gandolf Posts: 906
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:) My wife and I were vacationing at our beach house in Myrtle Beach for the past couple of weeks (can you actually vacation from retirement?), and last night we walked through a development called Guest Cottage and saw a Large BGE at a house that looks like a year-round home for someone. Curious if it is anyone here?? We came home today, but I plan to see if I can stop by next time we are there. Anybody here?! :)

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Not me, but it seems like I saw a post from someone that had a summer home there, maybe try a search. -RP
  • Gandolf
    Gandolf Posts: 906
    Options
    Yeah, I did a search, but didn't turn up any homeowners. I also remember someone here being from Myrtle Beach, so was just curious. Always happy to meet a fellow Egger. I'll stop by and say hello next time we are there. Thanks