Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Dizzy Pig: Happy Cabinet!

Options
Austin Smoker
Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I placed my first order directly from the Dizzy Pig crew on Sunday and received it today! I appreciate the great service, the free samples of those rubs I did not purchase (good marketing!), and the hand written note of thanks from Gail - nice touch. I have a butt in the fridge that I can hear screaming for the Coarse Dust!
Thanks!

IMG_0619.jpg

Comments

• Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hehe...I had smile when I saw the pic--I have the same stuff: Rudy's Rub, Salt Lick Rub, Texas-sized JH Pecan, and of course the DP collection. I think that you'd find yourself at home in my spice cabinet as well :)

Set my out-of-office reply today when I left work to begin my vacation, so it's a good start to the evening! What are you guys cooking up for the 4th?
  • Austin Smoker
    Options
    Funny Mike,

Got a butt going on for BBQ Nachos tomm. night along with some baby backs. I'm leaving town on Sunday (also my 17th anniversary with the bride) so we'll be tossing on some big Filet and a some monster shrimp. Think I'll try out the Raising the Steaks on those Filets....
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Congrats on 17! Yes, the RtS or Cowlick works great on steaks. Enjoy! I'll be doing some spare ribs and sausage as my contribution for the big spread this year.
  • Austin Smoker
    Options
    Thanks! She's a 'good egg"! ;)

I have yet to try spares on my egg - let me know how you set em up and I'll give em a run. You and your clan gonna go watch fireworks anywhere? I think we'll head to our marina and watch the show at Carlos and Charlie's. I think Round Rock has a big show, don't they? Anyway, have a fun and safe 4th!
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Colorful cabinet. Hope you enjoy!!!
    Thanks
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Eggtucky
    Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Options
    I'll second that Austin..placed my 2nd order with them just a couple of weeks ago and it arrived in just days!.. great service with a personal touch..hard to find these days!!