Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egg-nest questions???

ShortRIb
ShortRIb Posts: 88
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am building a stone egg nest. I own two eggs. A large and a small. The length of the stone table is about 10 ft. I was thinking of putting a cut out for a large on the left side and the small on the right. I wanted to put stainless steel drawers under the counter in between. My question is, where is the best place to buy stainless steel drawers and cabinets? Also, what combination do you prefer...cabinets? Drawers? If drawers should I put two or three?
Thanks for your help!!!

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Look for a restaurant supply near you. We have one in Bangor and they sell new and used. I have picked up a lot of cooking stuff there at great prices to use at home and at my studio. I would love to see pictures when you get that done! I would think 2 drawers would do it. shelves will let you stack the odd shapes and sizes of egg things where a drawer is going to be very limited. just my thoughts. Julie
  • EggME
    EggME Posts: 116
    Julie,

Where is that restaurant supply place in Bangor? Also what do you use for lump and where do you get it? I got a few bags of Royal Oak at Walmart in Brewer but they don't seem to have it anymore.

Pam