Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The dangers of Egg Fests!!

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok this is something that needs to be addressed! :evil: We attended our first Egg Fest yesterday. Jumped in with both feet planned on cooking and dad had surgery and could not come so I had my stuff and Mom and Dads. Hubby help and wandered passing out food and talking. Next thing I knew there was Doug coming with his cart delivering a pile of eggcasseries. some stuff for our small and the new half round stone and rack for the large extra feet and some other stuff. I cook something else Neil wanders off again and a while later here come Doug again, this time with a MINI on his wonderful cart!! Now I have whined for a couple of months for one and the hint was not taken up. I was told I had a large and a small and would survive just fine with out a mini :huh: ONE GUY says "OH you Have to have one for blah....blah... blah..." and here come Doug and his cart. I asked him after the first cart of stuff arrived how did you get that? and he says Oh Rick had the credit card on file from our registration! Let me tell you when that truck headed out from NH it was freighted. we had three med eggs, a mini, a pile of extras all our cooking stuff and of course we had to stop at the grape juice store on the way home for extra grape juice :silly: I am looking forward to our next fest and will get pics up as soon a I get a chance today.

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    is doug availible to go to eggtoberfest with me :silly:

sounds like you had a ball...

see you in atlanta ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb