Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggs by the Bay--

raider60
raider60 Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow, what a great time. Thanks to Smitty, John from the BGE mothership, and all of the wonderful cooks who gave thier food so generously. It was our first Eggfest, and we had a wonderful time--will definitely be back next year. Plus I really learned a lot. Thanks again to everyone who made it possible--Grant and Kathy

Comments

• East Bay Al
    East Bay Al Posts: 101
    I'll second that- great job by all. What a fun bunch of friendly folk, good food, great weather. Smitty even set the mood with a bit of a smoky/ hazy atmosphere!
    I'll be watching and waiting for the recipe postings- definitely some things I want to make at home.
    Al
  • Steeler Fan
    Steeler Fan Posts: 395
    Can't see any pictures? Just wondering. I just got a new monitor and some things are funky
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668
    Thanks for everyone helping in having another Eggs by the Bay Eggfest. We do have a nice group of California Eggers out here. Hope more can venture out to join us next year. -Smitty

Okay...let's look at a few pics-

Our 1st ever "People's Choice Champion"-
    turveys.png

2nd Place People's Choice-
    joanDale.png

One of our Good Sponsors-
    bravos.png

Everyone loves a good Tri-tip Man-

miller.png

Lots more to come...

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• double L
    double L Posts: 90
    Smitty thanks for another fun eggfest I think it is to bad all the cooks didnt win but then they did in my book. The music and liquid refreshments were appreciated.By the way don't lift too many of those XL's tee shirts that is they are heavy Lenard Landreth
  • double L
    double L Posts: 90
    Smitty thanks for another fun eggfest I think it is to bad all the cooks didnt win but then they did in my book. The music and liquid refreshments were appreciated.By the way don't lift too many of those XL's tee shirts that is they are heavy Lenard Landreth